PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

November 22, 2012

And for the I am Truly Thankful

There are so many things I am thankful for.  I have a truly blessed life.  I have always had everything I needed and always been surrounded by a wonderful supportive family and I am even more grateful for that know that I have my own family.

So I am thankful for the roof over my head that is made into a home by the little hearts who live inside.
I am thankful for the food we eat that is made into a delicious meal by the little mouths that share it.
I am thankful for the clothes on my back that less important than cute clothes on the little ones backs.
I am thankful for my health that makes it possible for me to keep up with the little demands on my time.

With everything I have to be thankful for I am truly thankful for those around me I have to share this special holiday with. I have an amazing family, and for that I am truly thankful!



Happy Thankksgiving
from our family to ours!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Love the family photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...