PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

September 24, 2012

Things I actually say while changing diapers

I have discovered with twins one of the hardest things I have to do it change poopy diapers.  I also realized some of the things that come out of my mouth when I am changing them are crazy!  So over the past couple of days I have made a list of things I say while changing diapers.

We don't touch poop!
Please do not step on your brothers head.
Do not open that diaper!
Get the diaper out of your mouth!
Please don't spit on your brother.
Get your hands out of your sister's mouth.
and
We don't touch poop!  (a few more times)

We all say crazy things as a mother.  Drop by Growing up Geeky and share them!




Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I can't imagine having twins to change poopy diapers at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...