PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 7, 2015

Going Part-time and Getting Back to the Good Stuff.

So I was blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom for the first 2 years with my twins.  I loved it.  When we moved I went back to work, but I think we all knew my heart was at home.  I really do like my job and I love the people I work with, but we are at a place where I can go part time.  I am really excited about this because not only and I getting more time with my family at home, I am starting some exciting new venture in my life.  I have recently because an Usbourne Book Consultant and I am loving sharing the gift of reading with my kiddos.  I have also made a big change as well when I certified to become a doula.  This is something I have been working towards for awhile, so I am very excited to be able to devote to it the time it needs to grow into a good business.

You can check me out at
themerrydoula.com
and
Usborne Books  

So that is what I have going on.  Stay tune for more info and more changes. 

Life is good!



Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I hope this means you'll get to squeeze in more blogging. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I hope this means you'll get to squeeze in more blogging. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...